Would you like your child’s art piece to be on exhibit in a Gallery? Any child ages 13 and younger – exhibiting love, peace, kindness, hope, and courage with strength in numbers.
- must be 13 years old or younger
- artwork must be on a 6”x6” stretched canvas and the sides must be painted – Theme: LOVE, PEACE, KINDNESS, HOPE, COURAGE
- If possible, email a photo of your young artist with their artwork
- drop off Tuesday – Friday, 11am – 2pm or you may ship it to 115 E. Main St. Princeton, Ky 42445
(Each piece of artwork is a DONATION to the Art Guild to sell for this fundraising event. Parents have first choice at purchasing their young artist’s work for $15.)
- For each art piece sold, the artist of that piece will receive a one year membership to the Guild House.
- Every artist who donates a 6×6 stretched canvas art piece to our fundraiser will have their name in a drawing for give-a-ways!
For more info… email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (270) 365-3959
Deadline June 30th, 2022.